Monday, August 8, 2011

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX100

So I needed a camera that takes really good photos and I found this one. It's a classic camera, not a regular digital camera so it is on the professional side. I love taking photos and experimenting with the way a picture looks.
It is a
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-HX100.







It takes 1080p photos and video, which the video is super important because I can use it to film if I wanted to and I want the highest quality possible. It takes 3D photos and 3D and regular swoop panorama, which lets you sweep the camera across and it will capture everything you swiped. It's a pretty cool feature. So far I am loving the camera and it takes really good photos and videos. It retails at $449.99, which is expensive but if you look at other cameras of this same style it's a good price. I would highly recommend this camera. I got mine at Best Buy, but Sony doesn't sell it on their site anymore so there is a chance that they might not sell it after so long. So I would try looking for it now. Also it is available on Amazon, here's the link:

I will take some photos maybe and show you how well the pictures look when I find a stunning location and a good photo editing program. Right now I'm thinking of Aperture or Photoshop. But that's it and I need to go to bed because it is extremely late.

No comments:

Post a Comment